Friday, September 21, 2012

Proud Mommy

2 posts in 2 days.... wooo!

Over the last several weeks, I've been thinking a lot about my blog post titled "Don't Prod the Prego". It really made me think about how mom's can have such a hard time finding somewhere safe and supportive to get advice, friendship or just a shoulder to lean on when having that inevitable bad day. Being a mom is the best job in the world, but it's also the hardest. No mom should feel alone or feel like she can't post on a community forum or even their own social networking site. Instead of being so divided, we need to be supportive of one another. We are raising the next generation afterall!

I decided to put these thoughts into action. I created a site with forums for mom's to post whatever they think. It's a place for no judgement- at all- and to seek advice and friendship from other mom's. This site is temporary, mostly because I want to make sure there is enough interest, but also because with this baby due in less then 2 weeks now, I'm not sure I'll have the time to dedicate to a larger site. Eventually, it will be something much larger (I have tons of ideas!) I just need to get past this stage in my life first and get into a routine as a family of 4 (really, 5).

The link to the site I set up today is www.proudmommy.forumotion.com

Please become a member and spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment